Tuesday, November 01, 2005
[[Halloween and Deepa-raya!]]
Boo... Happy Halloween had just gone one hour ago... and now... its Deepavali!!! And coincidentally it happens to be my sister's 17th birthday today~2 more days later and it's Hari Raya... whoohoo... so happening~ Happy Deepa-Raya!!!
Some stuff that I saw on the MRT which I would like to share: I saw some guy eating his sandwich on the MRT while I'm gg Bugis for work... dumb... and his fren dun even feel shameful for having this kinda fren... wth! No eating n drinking cant u see the sign?! pls dun do such shameful things on the MRT leh... if u pee in the carriage instead... I think its more fasinating...And ya... I oso saw some guy taking out his fake teeth to smell on the MRT the other day!!! A few times somemore... WTF?! Gross... either he's trying to attract attention with his grossness or he's just a plain kuku... erm perhaps the latter one~ He made the lady sitting beside him simply grossed out too... After my work yesterday... met my sis to shop at Bugis Street... supposed to get her a bag for her Bd... but in the end?! I bought myself a tote bag instead... haha~ And dumb me forgot to bring my wallet to work n so my sis had to go home to take for me or else I cant possible shop afterthat... and so Matt treated me lunch... thanks bro~
Oh ya... saw Corn on last Sunday when I working @ downtown... cos his gf brought her bro to play at explorerkids... had a chat with him... which aided my time to pass faster there... and yay! I sold my escape themepark tickets finally! $48 richer! Anyway I quite sian 1/2 to hear abt the new plans of the birthday packages... cos Ek gonna joint venture with Mac... so in future no more kids food from KFC but from Mac... and for this... they will provide free party coordinator! WTF... I shall hate MacDonalds if it was the one who make me lose the party coordinator job~
I kinda dislike Ek now... cos I think they exploiting their workers... no double pay on PH... and they have no intention to hire more ppl to look after the playcenter.... given the pathetic few of us to work at the playcentre... and so they practically force ppl to work even though u cant... haix... life's getting sucky there... perhaps I shall quit too... since Shimei n gang oso doing that... so Ek shall collapse!! Yay...
I'm getting tired... I need a break...
Things I really have the urge to do NOW: Shopping... sleep... dance... do something abt my hair... and yay spend my money!
p.s : Hmm... I think my blog entries are getting suckier each day... busy wat! bleah... and my blogskin seemed to suck too... wait for me to change one soon... and oso to update my previous entries esp on my chalet n the class chalet ones (with pics)... see and wait for the change ok!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, November 01, 2005