Sunday, November 20, 2005
[[Played too much... I'm sick *hangover*]]
Hmm... admits that I've been playing too much over the past few days... and now I'm not feeling too well...
But I still have to work... F*ck... lucky Pari gave me a panadol and I'm feeling better now...
Well... I worked from 10 to 1pm for the morning's party and den had a four hour break... went back EK for another party from 5 to 9pm... and so during the few hours break I went to White Sands' library to study... suay suay saw Eric there too... oh man...
And I realised most ppl like to take things for granted... thats so sad... they like to assume and think that everything will be done in their own way... thats so selfish...
And I'm wondering y am I not controlling my own life the way I wanted it?! It's just so screwed up sometimes...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, November 20, 2005