Sunday, November 27, 2005
[[Update of this week~]]
Here's a quick update for this week:Monday blues... I think nothing much happened~ my cought got rather bad!Tuesday: Due to limited time after Bpharm lab... went to Flavours to buy some jar-pa-lang stuff for lunch... so pathetic... tau suan and 2 char siew baoz... and I smelled like shit after tat... all the "you yan wei"... so er xin!! Anyway its been raining this few days... sucks man~Wednesday: Went DES sch to have my lunch with my classmates... I like the Malay stall food! Yummy~ Anyway Jo n Fel went to watch Harry Potter during the 5 hr break... and so I'm left in the sch... sad man! But I had proj meeting for PC... hmm it was like freezing cold in the proj room lo... and eric is forever hogging on his handphone msg-ing... Thursday: It was best day this week so far! cos we end at 1pm today! Yeah! Went lunching at Bugis' Sakae Sushi for its buffet w/ Boo n Fel... ate a lot of things man!! Esp salmon sushi n chawanmushi! I ate THREE... haha~ Anyway went to Studio Wu for Hip hop n Jazz lessons after tat... with Jo... I felt great to sweat it all out man~ Hmm heard there's a dance audition coming up this sat... sian I working from 9.30am to 9 leh... how to go... but den I oso dun feel like joining TP dance anymore... its getting a little... political... and sadly I cant seem to dance well with stress... Suppose I'll just learn dance from outside cos I'll be more carefree n happier!Friday: Went on fieldtrip to Sunward pharmaceutical company at Tuas... haha... got a better insight on how ppl manufacture drugs... with those machines... and sadly the whole lot of us were made to wear hair cap, masks, extra clothings, and some plastic to cover our shoes... before we enter the factory area... and we realised the workers there had to do that too!!! oh man...It was a rather interesting trip... but the un-interesting part is that we have to hand in a report after one week on wat we learnt.... so damn~And sch's workload is building up... I've 5 tests coming... 4 projects/reports on my hand... life sucks!Saturday: Had to work from 9.30am to 9pm for 3 parties... but I stayed to 10pm... I really admire myself man... cos given my cough n sexy voice... I have to shout at the kids to organise them... sian 1/2~ Anyway tried some buffet food leftover by the party from Lemongrass restaurant... yummy~Hmm... this should be the last few contributions of being a party coordinator at EK... I suppose... at least I think I've did a good job for today... mayb a few hic-cups here n there... Well... Its high time I retire~ Feels so happy to be freed from work on a sunday (today)~ Anyway happy 18th birthday to Louise n Boo!~ Finally legal to do "illegal" stuff!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, November 27, 2005