Sunday, November 06, 2005
[[Working with bunch of kids!!! Sch reopen tmr~]]
Hmm... I just realised that I've been working with kids this holidays... be it at Muji or Explorerkids cos many of my colleagues are younger than me... oh man~
Sometimes... I just find these kids quite a nuisance to me... cos they'r so kiddish... gosh... esp the girls... so talkative like nobody's business... or flirt like dunno wat... so irritating!!! Most of them are ok to me though...
Anyway I'm gonna start sch tmr... and I just realised I'll be in the same class as those AB23 ppl... yay!!! Finally... more familiar faces~ Unlike last semester, I only had like 3 pathetic classmates with me! So now... there'll be about 8 of us together! =)
Hopefully... I dun get to face shitty ppl this sem... haha~
And to tell u frankly... I'm not at all ready for sch... still on holiday mood man... oh shit~ I haven played enuff actually... cos I've been sloggin most of the time this holidays... haiz... so sad... I better enjoy next week properly~ I've yet to go shopping nicely... I've yet to go cut my hair n dye it... And I wana watch Harry Potter 3... hee~
here's me sucky timetable:
monday: 9am to 7pm... in between 1 hr break...
tuesday: 8am to 4pm... in between 1 hr break...
wednesday: 8am to 6pm... in between got a
freaking long 5 hours break!!! crazy!!
thursday: 8am to 1pm... in between no break at all! after tat can go play... yay!
friday: 10am to 6pm... in between 3 hours break... sianx...
(in case u find this familiar... it's from Fel's blog... haha)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, November 06, 2005