Thursday, December 15, 2005
[[The 3 hundredth entry!!!]]
Whoohoo... this is my three hundredth entry... haha...Hmm... cant imagine I've written so much over the past 2 years...
Well... looking back... all the wrong things, stupid things, interesting things, boring things etc that I've done... it's rather amazing... wow~
Life is just like a wonderful cycle...
Anyway I'm just back from work @ EK... its gonna be the last few times I'm working there cos they'r gg for renovations... hmm I guess I'll miss those happy times...
Looking back... there's so many things which had changed over the past years... people around me... and of cos myself... hope the change is for the better!
Erm... its 16 more days to year 2006... time passes so fast... and soon I've got to make new year resolutions...
But before that... dun forget abt termtest... shall bia until 23th dec and den its Xmas!!! Hopefully it will be a fun and exciting one~
P/s: Yes you... the one looking at my blog... dun pretend!!! Get ready ur Xmas present and deliver to me before the clock strikes 12 on 25th DEC... get this in ur head ok!?Hmm... sometimes I just wished u could be right beside me in times of need.. thats my best xmas pressie~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, December 15, 2005