Sunday, December 18, 2005
[[Boo!]]
Hmm... went for work yest at Ek... and did my last party coordination there... It was a challenging n stressful party I would say... cos the host demands a lot!Lucky I had the help of Ivan as my assistant... and Shao Jun for helping me to put up those Xmas decorations... Well, the climax of the party was still the Santa Claus (the birthday gal's daddy)... and lucky we'r just in the nick of time to release the poppers... It was a good thing there's still the can of confetti to back up the awkward situation whereby Ivan's having a hard time to figure out how to open the poppers... lol~Yeah... I'm really glad everything is over n done with... phew~And now its time for me to study... but I feel super lazy n sian... how?!! Need some motivation... agh~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, December 18, 2005