Sunday, December 25, 2005
[[Hohoho... Merry Xmas~]]
Hohoho... a very Merry X'mas to one and all~Yeah... I'm super glad tat my termtest is FINALLY over!!! For goodness sake... I havent really been sleeping well over the past one week... and I'm traumatised by the last paper... Pharm Chem~ Guess I gonna buang big time for it... gosh~
Anyway gonna have fun after that... to compensate the stress period! And good thing...I got one week break to release my stress!!! BUT ITS CERTAINLY AINT ENUFF!!!
23/12/05 FridayHmm... got rather sian for having to stay back in sch after my traumatising PC test... cos had to discuss PLM project~ Everyone had chiong home/go out after their test lo...
Anyway after tat... went out with mum n remus to do some last minute x'mas shopping~ and we did on-the-spot-wrapping-present ourselves lo... cos the que was super long~ lol...
And yeah... in the evening went Orchard to meet dearies... 1s18 peeps...

Some candid shots~

Say cheeZe~

AND FINALLY A PROPER SHOT!

Soon Estelle had to leave... and the rest of us went to TCC @ Centrepoint to chill out!
We played some silly games... and Burt got too excited... that he accidentally knocked off a glass of water... opps lucky he need not pay for it... tats y we wrote some good comments for the feedback form later~
CRAPPING~

Luffing~ having a good time...
Hmm... caught Samuel acting cool~ but I realised he looks quite nice on the side view~ =)
Burt is concentrating on what he's writing on the feedback form... afterall he's the one who broke the glass... lol~

opps... caught Edmund stoning!

Wow... lucky we left just in time for the last train~

Hmm Home Sweet Home~
Its a short but sweet gathering~ Hawt! Hawt! !Xobile~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, December 25, 2005