Friday, December 30, 2005
[[My term break~]]
THIS THREE DAYS~Wed 28/12/05Boring day ah... cos went to sch the whole day to do PLM project... I'm glad the report's gonna be done with soon! Anyway heard from Ms Chew tat our Bpharm results like not very good lo.... haiz die le... PC oso die le... HOW?!!
Hmm... at least I noe from Dr Ong I passed PA le... PLM shud oso be able to make it la... den left with PMT... pls let me pass too!!!!
Thursday 29/12/05Went for work in the morning till 4pm... and went home to nap! Den at nite went for dinner @ KFC with my family~ Hmm we only finished our dinner @ 9 plus lo... and tot the shops gonna have extended hours... but they closed as usual tonight... aiyo so sad~ I wana SHOP!!! idiot...
Too bad... so we went home... anyway my aunt they all coming to my house to take some stuff... hmm played with my nephew... he so cute lo... haha~ and ya they even brought Xiao-Hei (their doggie) over... at once my house like rather happening la... haha~
Friday 30/12/05Went to sch to do proj in the morning... and got OSH seminar (Occupational Safety and Health)... its quite a boring seminar lo... but one part where they show some crushed hands... fractured legs... eyes hit by acid was rather interesting... though they'r gross... but I like ~ Lol... sounds like
HappyTreeFriends hor... anyway they'r accidents which can happen during work... so scary... I dun wish to end up like them in future... so no way am I going to put myself in those kinda jobs! NO WAY~~!
Oh yeah... had a
PUTU's gathering after the seminar... hmm really missed my dearies a lot!!! Esp Daddi... n Pooch cos so long nv see them... haha~ We had our dinner at Kenny Rogers wor... so many ppl... and went to Marina Sq for some shopping~
Anyway heard a really
shocking news today... haha... congrats Pooch... she finally found her owner!!! haha... a BF I mean~ Woof Woof~~~
Anyway I had lotsa fun, gossips, and pics today~ yippee... I'm so HIGH today!!!
Hmm regarding the pics... gonna upload them on Sun ba... wait patiently k~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, December 30, 2005