Friday, December 09, 2005
[[.:Random:.]]
This entry is gonna be so random~ cos there's so many things on my mind...
Pop... pop... pop... pop... pop...
ARG!!! My face is full of pimples now... freak man...
Hmm... And I wana go perm my hair again... cos it has become a nest of mess... haa~ Anyone wana go with me?!!
And I wan to go xue-ping!!! I wan to go xue-ping!!!
Wah... heard tat there's so many sales coming up in town... I wana go shopping!!!
But very sian-ed... cos exams are coming... projects are piling... workload is dangling... while x'mas is drawing near... how to play?!
Oh anyway... I'm gg to paint my house!!! Whohoo... so sad... my room is gonna be orangy and not blu-bluey... there goes my blu-blu sky with the spongy-white clouds!!! its all GONE~
Hmm... and i miss the Putus... when will they be free?! sian-ed...
And suddenly i began to miss someone... its weird... someone who forgot to bring money on our very first date... oh no... i shouldnt be thinking of "it"!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, December 09, 2005