Tuesday, December 27, 2005
[[Shopping and Farewell Steamboat!!!]]
Yipee... went shopping today!!! (26/12/05)
Hmm went out with Boo and Fel today... to Orchard and Bugis... ya the usual 2 places!!!
Supposed to be shopping for Mr Wong's Birthday pressie... and so we got him a Casio watch... hope he likes it~
Yeah... anyway Fel bought the most things today... haa... earrings n nail-art glitters from He&She (I love this place from Far East!)... a pair of pink heels... n shades...
And I only bought a black top with shiny wordings @ Bugis street~ yeah... I like it!!!
Steamboat @ Marina Bay (27/12/05)Yawnz... I had barely enuff sleep today~ Anyway went to meet Ping in the morning after her wisdom-tooth surgery @ Outram...! It sure looked rather scary from what she described... and really
PAINFUL indeed! ouch~Poor thing... hope she recovers soon...
Anyway we went to Orchard for awhile and I rushed home to prepare for the steamboat session with the class @ Marina Bay...
Yeah... the purpose of the steamboat's actually to bid Mr Wong farewell... AB23's beloved Careperson... we'll certainly miss him!!! Hmm... we'll miss those happy times during APEL lessons when we crap together... those Kopi sessions at DES sch... Pool sessions... etc~
He's a good CP... caring n nice, cos he takes effort to speak to us... regarding anything... Yup.. sometimes he'll ask me, "How's my dancing?" or "Wat have u been doing?" Though he seldom sees us... at least he showed his concern toward his students!
Oh well... it was a short but sweet steamboat session but I hope it was not the last outing for us~ Yup... cos we can still keep in contact with him... and I wish him all the best in his future!
Okay... here's the link to the class album... those happy times as a class
---> AB13/AB23 album---> more steamboat session pics from Boo...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, December 27, 2005