Wednesday, December 14, 2005
[[Sian 1/2~]]
Hmm... heard my family's going KL this coming weekends... so they'r going to leave me alone in the messy n smelly house... with my Ah ma... n the half-done painting + so many things lying around!!!
F*ck... I wana go with them!!! But I've got to study for my term tests for next week... blardy hell... and not forgetting the SEVEN projects I've on hand~
Super SIAN 1/2!!!
Think I gg to die man... been so disorganised with myself... so deprived of time... and I just shag my prior reponsibilities over those minor things... Agh...
And I think my copying skills during the recent tests had become rather "Chu Shen Ru Hua"... gosh... this really cant continue... I dunno wat I've been doing man... slap myself left right center upside down... I better wake up!!!
Anyway hopefully after my trauma next week... I'm able to go out to play, club, dance, eat, sleep, sing, shop, fish~
Counting down to freedom in TEN days!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, December 14, 2005