Monday, December 19, 2005
[[Termtest is here!!!]]
Hmm... PA1 quiz today... its just an open book test... and I'm so stress abt it... back-aches and tiredness after that... its really overwhelming~
Felt so helpless during the test... my god... doubt I can make it... but hopefully it wont be as terrible when I get back the paper!
Well... tmr's a sure killer... PMT... got tonnes of stuff to remember... but I've got such tiny brains... got problem memorising la!
And I feel so lethargic just after the quiz today... I'm so drained and breathless suddenly... dunno why...
And the biatch is shouting at me again... its really making me bonkers...
Everything seemed so bleak to me... I need a new life~
The memories that got into my head... it happened so real... so true... jus a year ago... and now its gone~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, December 19, 2005