Sunday, December 04, 2005
[[Whee~]]
It feels great to be free over the weekends!!! Yippee... no need to work~
Long time since I haf a break during the weekends~
Well, after sch on Friday--- went to meet Ah Gal... and we went singing @ KBox... hmm she went to bleach her hair w/o me... so sad! So now its super reddish... haa CHAO AH LIAN!!! At nite went to EK to take my pay... den Ah Gal go there to "zi siao"... haha... Aunt Irene sure had a hard time counting the money~
Come to think of it: when u wan something to be done but certain things kept obstructing u... wouldnt u be super pissed?! Thats called "suayness" I suppose... take this example: earlier in the day before I went to meet Ah Gal... I was printing my stuff in my sch's com lab... but all the printers seemed spoilt... I went to another com lab... and the same thing happened... PISSED like dunno wat man... And so I went to Cyber Center to print... the printer got jammed... arh so irritating!!! My whole day is pratically "suay-ed"...
I was having some PMS... cos "Suayness" engulfed me again at night... (shant elaborate much on this incidence) Arg... I'm like so pissed!!! Den I gave some f*cked up A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E... haiz... blame me for my irresponsibility... I'm sorry~
Anyway went overnight fishing after that... was raining slightly... but we caught a lot of fishies!!! We even caught a flower crab and an eel! Cool huh??! Thats something which brightened my day... at least!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, December 04, 2005