Thursday, January 19, 2006
[[Boring life~]]
I realised something: my life is so BO_ooORING ah!!!!!
Sianz... I'm jus so lifeless now... since the day I started sch on 1st Jan~
Projects and more projects' date due!!!
Tests and even more tests reaching!!!
Presentations and more presentations coming!!!
I'm going crazy!!!
Right now... I really hope for another KTV session or shopping spree or a clubbing session to destress!!!
With all the heavy workload... I'm made to forgo the things which I like and used to do... *sob*
Like my job, dancing in sch, participating in sch events like the Open House n OLTC... they are so part of me when I was still in Year 1... But now...
Hmm...suddenly I feel so tired and sick abt my life... dunno y... perhaps I'm really old le... signs to retire?!! Oh yeah, to rub salt in... my frens are calling me Aunty n Lao Kok kok... wah KaoZ~~~ *pengs*
How
NICE of them!
But nvm... we practically tease each other everyday la... so life is at least more happening with these kinda crazy frens around! haha~
To Fel: stop taking morphine... cos it can cause extreme "highness" and craziness... or u might land urself in Woodbridge ok?! =P
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, January 19, 2006