Sunday, January 22, 2006
[[Pissed n hopeless n tiring day!]]
In the early mornings of a Saturday... I actually went to sch at 8am for my PA lab session... Pengz~ It was a busy n tiring day for me... cos after my lab... I stayed in sch to do my PC and PMT proj... den chatted with Brenda on MSN when we were just 3 m away from our com... haha~
It was a rather happening day in TP too.. cos there's the open house... and today Sylvester + Olinda came to our sch to perform... haha~ Oh ya... saw TP dance ppl performing too... they'r really superb and stunning!
Anyway I left the sch at abt 3pm... thats when I realised my Hp went dead! And I went mad!!!!! Cos I've yet to confirm with Lou on where n wat time to meet her for movies at PS... ARG!!!
It was my shitty day... arh!!!!!
And so... I had to stopover at Bugis to borrow Hp from Junie cos she's working... haha~
Hmm... I'm super glad when I've settled on the venue n time to meet... but some things cropped up and it landed me lost again... and I've to go ard asking ppl to lend me their phones again... oh man so paiseh... den got this stupid woman like so scared I would take her phone n run away... fuck la... dun wana lent me den dun wan la... still give stupid excuses!!!
But lucky I managed to reach Lou after tat... thanks to that Vietnamese couple~
Well...
Memoirs of a Geisha saved my shitty day~ =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 22, 2006