Thursday, January 26, 2006
[[Powerful Fan Choy... lol~]]
Hmm... I'm in the com lab at level 5 of the library now... but the group of ppl in front of me are simply making too much noise!!! Fu*ck la... shut up!!!
Anyway I'm gonna be slacking here for the next 1 hour to wait for Ping cos she wana buy CNY clothes... And there's 2 crazy women sitting beside me now... they are also making a lot of noise lo... one is them is tat Senile Jo and the other one is Mad Fel... lol~
OH yeah... I seriously think the 3 of us were really crazy today... haha... kept luffing and luffing non-stop with the silly jokes we made~ esp Jo... she was like yakking n yakking non-stopz after she eating that fan choy which I had bought for her... she immediately sprang from a dead sickly
zombie with flu to a hyperactive n normal
person... haha... wat powerful n magical things can the fan choy do... WOW!
It must have been the super powers of me... the mighty MORPHINE power ranger... lol~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, January 26, 2006