Thursday, January 26, 2006
[[RATS!!! eeks~]]
OMG!~
That rat hole near the rubbish chute of my block is getting bigger each day... day by day!!!
Which means that the rat population is expanding... day by day too!!!
Kaozz... those stupid rats are really so "si wu ji dan"... they'r simply not scared of human beings lo... they roam around like nobody's business... running out from their "house" and into the drains... and back again... so disgusting !!! And tats wat I can see from my house: everynight since last week. think the dumb cat which I always see at the void deck is really useless lo...
And just now when I went down to buy bubble tea opp. my house... I happen to see one blardy mousey jumping into the drain after looking at me... EEEKs!!!
Oh no...someone pls help me to get rid of them!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, January 26, 2006