Tuesday, January 03, 2006
[[School Reopens!]]
Well... today's the 1st day of school... and I realised there's simply Soooooo much of things to do... esp my projects... sOOOOOOOoooo many of them gonna be due soon!!! Hate it man... this term is sure a killer... *looks at my horrifying results for termtests n shakes head*
Yawnz... I simply cant open my eyes during lessons... shitty...
Blame it on my human clock... cos this few days I've been sleeping in the wee hours... and not having enuff time to adjust back to my schooling schedule... DAMN~
So sleepy... and I kena a cold... even worse right? Bet last night I must have taken in too much smoke from my Bro during sleep... arh... I hate smokers!!! even the tissue papers smelt of cigar... idiot~ I really didnt sleep well... guess I'm too used to sleeping on my living room's sofa n Russell's bed instead of my
OWN bunker bed... I hate sleeping on the top bunk... lazy to climb up lo~
Anyway my new resolution is to be a good girl...
OH YA~ I just realised something... my birthday is coming so SOON!!! Its just next week... cant believe it man~ And I'm gonna be like TWENTY!!! Damn... no more teens... Sob sob~ But U can make me happier by giving me lotsa presents!!! Haha... MONEY is the best SOLUTION!!! LOL...
Time to go shopping for nice clothes n shoes for my Birthday n CNY... =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, January 03, 2006