Saturday, January 14, 2006
[[A sunny day FINALLY!]]
HEY!!! Good morning!!! Its such a bright and sunny day~~~
Well... after days of drizzling and raining cats & dogs...
I finally caught a glimpse of sunshine today! Whohoo... suddenly missed the dear old sun a lot!
Gosh... I really cant imagine that it had been raining for the past 1 week... almost non-stop! *Brrrrr* Really cCccccold n WwwwWindy~
Hmm... but I'm so glad the sun had finally stopped lazing and is back at work... haha~
Anywayz... I jus came to realised that yesterday was actually
Friday the Thirteenth!!! Wow!
No wonder like so SUay! PMT practical spoilt my day again!
Firstly: There's not enuff lactose... and so my group used sucrose for making the tablets... it turned out to be a failure! Sianz 1/2! Why the sch got no money to buy more lactose meh?!!
And so only 2 groups came out with their products... the rest die la! All become sticky shitty stuff... when it's supposed to be still in powder-like form... With that... the rest of us played with the mess we had... macham like Home Econs class... haha~
Next: The stupid spray drier machine was
Screwed up during the PMT practical again! Damn... and the stupid Mr Chan like to take me for granted now... asked me to wash beaker for him somemore! Asshole! U dun noe how much I hate ur stupid face and attitudez! ARG~
And having to rush to finish the PMT lab report by 7pm... I missed the OTC interview... sigh another suay-ed thing...
Orite... hope later @ work wont be so suay-ed... hee... cya~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, January 14, 2006