Friday, January 20, 2006
[[TP open house~]]
Tp Open house for yesterday. today. tomorrow.Yesterday was like super crowded in ITAS block (IT + Applied Science)!!! It was full of secondary sch kids... omg! And my sch: Applied Science booths were just as pathetic as last year's... and to make things worse they were all the way at the back of ITAS block! Hmm... and I think IT sch really already made a big Hoo-Haa this year with all their interesting and amazing technology... doubt much ppl would want to look at our boring stuffs~ *YawnZ*Anyway brought my fren Hwei Ling around the sch... haha... its like one year ago since we met... last year she's like one of the students from Damai sec which I had to bring to tour the sch... I was their I-guide... haha... time passed so fast!Hmm ya... it was rather saddening: tot I could go dbl O with boo n gang yesterday nite... but having to rush my PMT spray dryer report in time... I had to stay at home... shitty! And there's PC retest for me at 2pm the next day! the timing just sucked! Oh well... I had a really boring day in sch TODAY!Fel nv come to sch... tot we could go shopping together after sch... but she pang seh me! *sob*Ended sch at 9.40am, went com lab to proj, had lunch @ BB tea shop alone (the stupid uncle took so freaking long to prepare my food), went back sch for PC test, went home to Zzz~At nite: Uncle Jason brought us to Cheena-town... we had dinner @ Mouth Kitchen first! Yummy food! And den we went to the CNY nite market to walk walk... yeah... had a great time... nice lightings and beautiful CNY decos... yummy mushrooms for tasting... long que for the Bak-kua... crowded streets... happy me~ =)I never realised how dumb I-guides can be... when I passed by the whole lot of them today!Imagine the whole lot of them cheering and shouting into ur ears when u walk past them on the overhead bridge... thinking u were their open house visitors?! erm... one word: irritating!LOL... and to think I used to be one of them for last year's TP open house~Yeah... I actually took part in such silly events last time... ya its like LAST TIME...Kinda miss those times den... when I joined all sorts of rubbish in TP last year... wat OLTC la... Hip hop dance... event officials... fun camp etc... but suddenly I felt like I've out-grown the period of being enthusiastic~Everything's like a bore to me now... I wonder wat is happening?!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, January 20, 2006