Sunday, January 08, 2006
[[Wat a pathetic birthday~]]
Hmm... 4 more days to my happy 20th birthday...
Well Happy? I dun even think so... more like a pathetic one... Firstly I'm not a teen anymore! and secondly cos it falls on a Thursday... and next day Friday... I have to school at 8am!? FReak!!!
Sian... tot of going clubbing... and stay out late... but my plans are ruined! And I have to rush for the damn PMT project...
And I dunno where to go celebrate with the limited amt of money in my pockets now... how i wish money could jus fall from heaven?! That's my greatest birthday wish... or peeps: just give me a big big
Ang Bao for my birthday this year! In case u run out of gift ideas =P
BTW... if anybody wana give me prezzies: pls try not to buy soft toys again (though I like them alot!), cos my house already got lots of them... My mum even complains of throwing them away... haha~ and I only love my Ele-ta-phant the most... tats the main reason!
Ok... wat do I wan for my birthday? I oso dunno actually... how would u guys know wat to get for me too? This is a hard decision man... meanwhile I shall wait patiently for my prezzies... surprise me!!! =P
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 08, 2006