Wednesday, February 22, 2006
[[18th Feb]]
I wondered why 18th Feb's entries were all deleted... perhaps its jus a jinxed date...Anyway I saved the day... by saving my entries... haa~There you go:
[[Happening? Not Happening!]]
Hmm... went to NTU Bash yesterday @ Newsroom bar...Was supposed to support Xueyu... since its her faculty bash...
It was a rather happening place but certainly not for me... cos history repeated itself like tat time in MOS! The threesome spent most of the time standing like blockheads... but this time worse... stood there to guard the male toilet! Wow... so "Happening" eh?!
Well, we did danced a bit later... so mayb a little better than at MOS... but still felt out of place there la... People not right... place not right... Haiz...
Anyway at least I got a free ride home after that... and had a nice supper... den Home sweet home! And so not too bad ah~
Oh ya... saw Julian Hee today... he's so cute!!! Think I gave him a big shock when I suddenly nudged Ah Gal, with my shocked-face and exclaimed: "Isnt that Julian Hee?" LOL... Think its about 2 weeks ago, I made another big-hoo-ha when I saw Shi Xin Hui in Tp oso... but I shocked the camera-man instead... LOL~
Guess my reactions say it all... so next time when I'm happy or sad... I suppose it would be pretty easy for one to tell~[[I agree~]]Ya... perhaps this is getting too often... I should put it to a rest~ Even my mama is questioning me~[[Sometimes~]]sometimes... I just wished life could be much simpler and more peaceful![[Interviews and more interviews]]Yohooo~I'm jus back from an interview (again)... its gonna be for the roadshow next month @ Suntec for NEC! Hmm... So kuku... me and June walked round n round Newton Mrt station... to look for that place... which turned out to be a kindergarten! LOL... /Think June's already became my partner in looking for jobs... haha~ And indeed so many kuku things happened along the way! Ya... still remembered that day... when we were called for an interview by Nue @ Paragon... we had to go to Regency House... but where the heck was that?! Hmm... And so, we became wandering souls at Orchard! Haa…I really wonder Y are interviews always at ulu-ated places?! *pengs*On Tue (V-day)... we went to Adecco to look for job oso... wow we indeed went thru quite a few interviews this month!Haha...Yeah... Hopefully at least one of the interviews would be successful! *pray hard* Meanwhile I would still search for jobs... so anyone got lobang mus tell me ok! ;)Signing off... tata~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, February 22, 2006