Saturday, February 25, 2006
[[Holidays are here!!!]]
Yipee!!! End of exams!!! I can finally relax after a traumatising semester~
I'm really happy... yet worried at the same time for my results cos I felt I could have done better~
Anyway its all over... hu cares the shit =P
Hmm... I dun care! Cos I shall enjoy myself for the rest of this one n half month holidays~
And pls no sup paper... (though I'm prepared for PC's... haa~)
Yeah... things I wana do for this Holidays:
1) Xue-ping... shopping... SHOPPING!!!
2) Dance lessons... dancing... yo yo wats up man?!
3) Singing... Lalalalala~
4) Clubbing.... drink n dance n get wild...
5) Work and get money n more $$$
6) Take Basic Theory test
7) DIY a cap for myself
8) Bake pastries
9) Cut my hair
10) Manicure session @ PINC
11) Watch Final Destination 3
Ok... Hope I have time for all these... anyway rem to book me out if U'r free ok!!!Anyway I'm just back from dinner with Cel and Renee... we went to Manhattan @ PS... hmm the food and the ambience there were not bad! But I still prefer Fish n Co =PYup... passed Cel her belated Bd present finally! Haa... hope she like that 5-in-1 hair styler... think this present's been in my house for such a long time that I wana "kop" for myself lo~ LOL...Oh ya... Glamour Quest by Lian He Zao Bao was held @ PS and so after the dinner stayed ard to watch the show and did some shopping... I bought an off-shoulder red jacket from FOX cos got 40% sales... haa~ And yeah... Cel's gonna be helping her cousin's wedding next Sunday... by becoming those "Jie Meis" collecting ang-baoz at the door... haha so she went ard to look for pink clothes since the theme was "PINK"... yup~Anyway, today I received 2 good news from the job interviews: one from NEC road show cos I'm going training on 6th Feb... and Recruit Express called me for an assignment too! (they've got good efficiency this time cos I registered like yesterday only?!) hmm... I'm scared it will clash with the road show from 9 to 12th Feb~ Haiz... dunno lo... Well... think I'm gonna upload the photos taken today some other days... cos I gonna sleep soon! Yayz... Tmr's gg to be another fun day cos mayb gg K-box... haa...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, February 25, 2006