Tuesday, February 14, 2006
[[Life's so unfair!?]]
Hmm... ya... Life can be really unfair at times...Well... It's not a very happy valentine's day for me this year~
See... People get to celebrate this special day with their sweethearts... but I dun even haf one... SAD!
Those single ones get to gather for a nice "Friendship" Dinner on V-day... but I dun even haf one... MORE SAD!
I've got to live this day... with all my PMT notes... cos there's a test tmr... MORE n MORE SAD!
Teachers in my sch can be so
BIASED towards some people... but I'm not one of them... MORE n MORE n MORE SAD!
Hmm... kept seeing Dr ONG tok to that gal during PA test today... wats wrong wif that?! U tell me!My results are getting
SUCKIER each time I see them... MORE n MORE n MORE n MORE SAD!
I'm starting to wonder where has my brain gone?! Something's really wrong~Haiz... just let me die!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, February 14, 2006