Friday, February 17, 2006
[[Random-ness~]]
Hmm... 3 down and 2 more papers to go... hopefully I can pass all my papers with BREEZE~ I CANT WAIT FOR the HOLIDAYS TO COME!!! No sup for me PLS~
Anyway... my mood's been on the down-side recently... if I ignored or pissed u in any way... I'm really sorry... if u'r still not happy... den SCRAM !!! Dun come and Kar-Jiao me...
BLEH!Oh Ya... Yesterday I saw FIVE BIG n FAT RATs SCURRYING AROUND down my block like nobody's business!!! OMG... the rat-holes are mutiplying day by day... the rats population too!!! Being a kind soul, I already tried to call the Town Council for help... but till now its up to no avail!!! Think I called abt 3 times this month lo... but no one cared!!! Blardy hell... my dad told me to take pics of the rat-holes n post them on the notice boards~ Mayb tt would help?!
BLEH!Well, the traffic's at my house been rather "Happening" this 2 days...
1. Happened to see a stupid car moving at the opp. direction of the traffic flow... the driver must be sleeping!? Haa...
2. A van and a car collided yesterday... lucky no one was injured... I suppose~
BLEH!Oh yeah... the news reported this 2 days were really shocking esp the Serangoon murder!!! The victim was killed by a GUN!!! omg... so scary... and 2 of the 3 killers were still scot-free! Of cos, not forgetting the loss of 2-lives when the pregnant woman @ Holland got murdered by her own husband! Wow... So many people got murdered overnight... hmm I'm loving this~
BLEH!Anywayz... I'm really glad that my elder Bro had found himself a job! After 2 good months of slacking at home! Well, at least he's a little more useful now...
BLEH!I realised men are the main cause of my unhappiness! AGH!
I'm wasting my time writing this post! cos I'm bored!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, February 17, 2006