Wednesday, March 08, 2006
[[Blah~]]
Yesterday, brought jo n fel to reg BTT... but turned out that the test dates clashed with the sch reopen... so they nv reg...
And den went to fel's hse to see her new doggie! Haa... cute maltese called Dobby! Hmm... reminds me of Maggie... sob~
Anyway went to compass point w/ jo after tat... had dinner there and we went for dance... wa shiok... chiong-ed for 2 sessions at one go after 2 good months of slacking...
And now... muscle ache... neck pain (cant turn to the right).. and there seems to be some problem with my right knee cap... its pain whenever I bent down... shit~
I dun care... I still wana dance and dance!
Oh ya, in case boo boo is seeing this... I may not be able to go clubbing with u guys... cos had to work from 10 till 9 for the IT show tmr... super sian! Next time jio me go ok...
Ok... I'm gonna go for work at EK now... cya guys!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, March 08, 2006