Sunday, March 05, 2006
[[Short review of what I did this week!]]
photos for putu's dinner:
Here!!!
Anyway here's wat I did for the past one week!
mon went ice skating w/ lou. tue went register basic driving theory test w/ june n ping... den kbox+shopping @ marina sq w/ jo n fel... at nite went orchard w/ lou. wed found a tortoise on the floor and brought it home... went to arab street n PS Spotlight w/ jo n fel but din buy anything, we had fun though. thur slacked at home. fri went k box (again) w/ sis... and den went to Downtown East for a meeting... mayb I'll be going back EK to work after it opens from renovation on 11th March... time to torture kids *heh* (2 months haven work le) And had dinner @ Ding Tai Feng at nite *yummy*. sat supposed to go dance w/ jo... but didnt... we went shopping instead... and den went to career fair w/ gal, jem n daddi... at nite went to eat steamboat @ marina bay. sun... gong gong's bd...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, March 05, 2006