The Girl ;

free webpage hit counter

Rong Xuan. Yong Suan.
12th Jan
Capricorn
Tampines North Pri, Temasek Sec, SRJC, Temasek Poly (Biomedical Science)
Contact: ah_girl86@hotmail.com

Speak no Evil ;



Indulges In ;


Eating habits:
Loves fine dining~
Choco-holic. Sushi-taster. Pizza-addict. Mushroom-picker. Yogurt-slurper.
Bubble tea, green tea, cocktails, pure milk.

My LifE:
Study. Eat. Sleep. Play. Money
Blog. Dance. K-Box. Shop. Work. Skate. Cycle. Bowl. Pool. Pub. *Yawnz*
Wishes On ;


MOney n More MoNey
Be less Lazy
Be an Air Stewardess
Have better time management
Go on a holiday esp Thailand to shop!
Learn Swimming
Learn Driving
Sign up for the 3G DIVA course @ Studio WU
Go for Make-up course
A Prince Charming

*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*

[ *album 1 ]
[
*album 2 (dance) ]
[
*album 3]

Her Exits;

*My other Blog ] *PUTUS ] *Aloy *Boo ] *Boo2 ] *Cyndi ] *Daddi ] *Edmund ] *Fellie ] *Fellie2 ] *Huilin ] *Hui Ping ] *Jaslyn ] *Junie ] *Jimmy ] *Jessi ] *Jessica ] *Kelvin ] *Louise ] *Mojo Jojo ] *NingZhi ] *Poodle ] *Samuel ] *ShiQin ] *Vanessa ] *Vicky] *Xiao Li ] *Xiao Pei-Er ] *Yayin ] *Yuesi ] *Yuesi2 ] *Chao Ta boy ] *Xia Xue ] *JJ ] *Shopofstuffs ] *Reddottie ]
The Memories ;

April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007


The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Monday, March 13, 2006

[[Suntec IT Show... great achievement!]]

Chiong ah...

Seems like I'm fighting in a battlefield for the past 4 days @ the Suntec IT show...

1st day: Reported for work @ abt 10am... had briefing, distribution of groups + name tag + NEC jacket. At first Junie n I were put in diff groups but we requested the change... and so we were in the same team B after tat! *happy*Anyway today stood for abt 10 hours and kept toking n toking! So f*ckin tiring! And has to entertain so many ppl! Actually I really tot of quitting on the very first day of work... cos I got no sales at all... felt really demoralised... but lucky Cyndi (she's the one who intro me the job) cheered me up and taught me how to sell better over the phone! Oh ya poor Junie, she got sick w/ sore throat+bodyaches n so had to stay home to rest the next day... left me fighting for the war~ Sob...

2nd day: Anyway Cyndi's encouragement worked, and I managed to sell 3 sets today! Yeah... Junie nv come for work today n I was rather sad + alone.... But lucky I got to know some frens from my team eg Daniel, Dora, Chin Chye etc, and I think my seniors were of good help to me today eg Calmund, Dennis n Steph... Yup~ All thanks to them... And after the show, went home w/ Dora's frens which turned out to be from TP oso... we clicked almost immediately... yup.. so things were indeed looking on the brighter side =)

3rd day: There's a lot of crowd today... and alot of freebies were up for catch! And thats y I sold abt 7 sets today... Then, I realised that it was really impt to build up customer relationships! That's the reason why Dora had a lot of return customers who specially came back ONLY for her to buy the laptops... despite she only has ONE sale on the 1st day n NONE on the 2nd day! And yet she was the top seller today! There was a 100 bucks bonus each day for the top seller lo! Wow... She's really rich with the 11 sets she sold! But she shared the bonus with me cos we "bak ka" with each other for getting the top sales! 60: 40... I took 40 which is rather good already...

And so I adopted the technique of building customers' relation too... by taking the first few hours mainly to attract customers' attention on our products given the features n price of the PCs that the customers' interested in, and den make those interested parties to come back and buy from me exclusively... n not anybody else's! Cos after explaining all the specs, I give my contact n name on the brochures and told the customers to come back for me! And ONLY ME! Haa... it worked indeed!!! Many of my customers actually came back to look for me and buy the PC!!! I'm really touched~

Oh ya here's something interesting... today got one crazy guy suddenly shout so loudly at one of my seniors... REALLY LOUDLY! there's like 100% attention from all the 4 corners!!! the crazy man looked so angry n his eyes are literally near to bulging out while he screamed at the top of his lungs! Siao... I think its due to some misunderstanding... but no need scare so many ppl ma!!! Shout n scold f word somemore in public so loudly?! So paiseh lo...

Well, I got my results in the evening... and I passed everything! Not fantastic results... but I'm ok with it already~ Year 3 I shall work harder!!! Anyway its time for celebrations!!! Haa~

4th day: It was not as a busy day compared with the 3rd day I think... and the problems actually came when there's a shortage of the freebies to be given out! And I broke a lot of my return customers' hearts as they came back to look for me... sigh~ Another heart attack came when some of the models went out of stock... some of the customers were really disappointed! Then, I made quite a few Wu-longs... But my sales today were slightly better than yesterday's ... cos I sold abt 10 sets... I was still not happy! If not for the shortage of freebies n laptops, not forgetting the "stolen" customers (those who were initially served by me but ended up as other ppl's closed deals! I was freaking mad!), I could have gotten more deals n end up as the top seller!!! Well, the top seller was Dora again... but this time we din "bak ka" and she sold 15 sets! Yup... she had 100 bucks bonus again! *admires*


Anyway I had great sense of achievement after the IT show! Haa~ And I really gained a lot of things from there!

First of all: I can say I'm no longer a computer idiot! finally...

I know wat is RAM! And wat's Intel Centrino or AMD abt! And Graphics Card... Wireless/Lan... Blah blah~ Haa... test me! test me!

Secondly: I get a better insight of sales experience! (or rather crapping skills)

I have to talk n talk... be thick-skin... and crappy! Of cos mus know ur products well enuff to make comparisons with competitors~ Blah... And ya... be alert of any potential customers and of cos those idiots trying to steal my customers! It's a cruel society~

Thirdly: I've learnt to work with sheer determination n perseverance!

Must stand for long hours... seems like NPCC n dance trained me well enough to survive this!!!

Just Xuan blabbering @ Monday, March 13, 2006