thursday/ busy day! I was made to work for party at EK. (though it's supposed to be my OFF-day) Anyway it was a damn hot day. And I had to bring the kids over to Wild Wild Wet after they've finished at EK. WTH. Is that supposed to be in my work scope in the 1st place?! Roar! Oh ya, for lunch I que-ed for 1/2 hr for the "famous" chicken rice @ Downtown East's foodcourt. tell u wat! the long que doesnt necessary meant that their chicken rice is "famous" BUT the helpers were damn slow in handling the food! blardy hell... waste my time.
And I seriously think their chix rice is just so-so only. If not for the fact that my mum wants to eat n being a filial daughter, I wouldnt have que-ed! #$%^! *
Afterthat, went to bank to change my bankbook n deposit money! Another freaking long que! *pengs* Evening, met cel for dinner @ Marina's Square some cheena restaurant. damn full after eating the nicey food. zzz... bleah. then we window-shopped. went to Creative to see... the new Creative M is so cool lo (XX was sponsored one! I oso want!)
Yeah... I oso wana buy a MP3 badly. But shud I get a Creative or Ipod? Yeah... someone pls enlighten me!
friday/ another hell hectic day at EK... damn I was so helpless today. having to handle all the cashier work, membership, free activities, phonecalls ALONE. Kaoz felt so exploited today! Blardy tiring! I WANA COMPLAIN!!! ARG!!! Den the worst thing is tat I havent eaten for the whole day! FREAK... I was a pissed n hungry girl! ROAR! Anyway I managed to calm myself down after the traumatising moment by complaining to my mum! haa..
In the evening went to Carine's BD chalet @ Aloha Loyang... and I managed to play mahjong! haa... so long nv touched the tiles... I've already feel so alienated with them! Yup... took some pics... but will upload them later! =)
saturday/ went for dance lessons @ Studio... Yutaki's so cute today. with his mocha sunglasses! Haa... but his dance styles' like so alien to me. so much popping n whacking. and I'm so stuck with Carol C's style. Well, its time I shud adapt to other dance styles too. But I had fun anyway. Oh yeah, met up with Jo n her fren Wenna after tat @ Bugis. Did some shopping. Den had our dinner @ this Vegetarian restaurant before we went to DanceWorks at NUS.
Yup, it was a spectacular competition... esp the Category 3 teams made up of tertiary institutes. I liked NUS' Little White Riding Hoods but they came in 2nd. The other team comprising of Malay peeps were jus as amazing cos they did breaking! And they even had kids dancing... they were really cute! Haa... no wonder they won!
But I found a phenomenon for this competition... seemed that they were so many malay teams competing! And so its no big deal the Category 2's winner is oso a Malay team. but no doubt they seem to be better dancers. bleah. hmm after the whole thing, went to have supper @ Clementi's Mac w/ XP n her frens. And its home sweet home!
sunday/ wat else but work?! Haa poor Jin Shen kena harassed by 3 little gals. But he seemed to be enjoying it. Haa... Oh ya anyway tat Zhi Yang from Hwa Zhong's School won the Campus Superstar! Hmm... I know his voice is good. but I still think he sounds n looks gay-ish. =P Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, March 31, 2006