Friday, April 28, 2006
[[Fulfilling day!]]
Hmm... went to sch not knowing that GMP lecture is cancelled... tot of taking taxi at first since I was running late but lucky I din! Haa...
Anyway PA2 lect is super boring today... and the teacher so idiotic... let us off so late... and made us do so much things as homework... Sian! Yeah, APEL lesson is wasting my precious time too...
Hmm... after sch went to KBox w/ Ah Gal... sang a lot of Ah Mei's songs... felt so high... haha~ Den for dinner, went to eat our fave Salmon set @ Century Sq... and we went walk walk ard... yup I bought something from Sheer Romance... whee~ I dun even know I've the guts to wear it... haha but I'm a happy girl today =)
Oh yeah... found out another surprise today... check this out and u know why! But warning... the contents may be explicit and its certainly not for the faint-hearted...
Click Hmm... gonna work on sat, sun and next mon (Labour Day)... I'll be so dead...
Oh yeah hopefully next Wed can go DBL O cos Thur I've no sch... *winkz*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, April 28, 2006