Sunday, April 23, 2006
[[My Holidays are ending!!!]]
hmm this hols. happening.
passed year 2 in TP. going to be year 3. eat. sleep. play. work @ IT show. club. hip hop dance. tortured by kids @ EK. danceworks. movie. frens. blog. shit. TV. daydream. interesting encounters. basic theory test. shopping. k-box. lotsa money. happy =)
but my holidays are ending! sad =(
Sch's starting tmr!!!
Anyway I'm missing my frens in sch... so i'm actually looking forward to sch reopening la... haa~
I oso miss my frens from sec sch n JC... yup hope to meet them soon too~
But I'm not looking forward to the lessons... *yawnz*
Hmm yeah... I like my current timetable cos its super slack... haha~ But heard they intended to add another subject into my lessons... wah sian!!! %^&%^$ Hopefully I can still go home like 12pm on Wed n Fri provided they din do anything funny...
Blardy hell... the Biomed Tech's timetable super slack... its so not fair! =P
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, April 23, 2006