Wednesday, April 26, 2006
[[SCH Reopens!!!]]
Yeah... my wonderful holidays ended like 3 days ago...
And now I'm back to sch as a Year 3... my final year... the senior in sch! sobbies~
Super sian!!! Cos I know this year's gonna be much more packed with responsiblities and workload though my current timetable is rather slack...
Here's the outline of my timetable:
Mon 9-5pm
Tue 9-5pm (I hate this day! no break at all... got 6 hr lab all the way! WTH)
Wed 9-3pm
Thu
9-11amFri 9- 12pm
First day of sch: Ms Hor already need us to do research for DPP and hand in the assignment's first draft on Friday... I was like WTH?!! Then the PA2 teacher is like so FrrrRReaking boring... I dozed off to Lala land... Moghe was forever bragging abt her Tai-tai life... *yawnz*
Second day of sch: Had DDCT lect from 9-11am... den went library to do some research w/ Jo n Fel... den we went opp sch to haf lunch... oh ya along the way I happened to kick a piece of "paper" on the floor... and guess wat I saw?! A two dollar polymer note! LOL... wat a lucky girl I'm!!! So the moral of the story? It's that Money Grows from the ground and not Drop from the sky! haha~
Hmm den Junie and I went to collect our NEC pay at Newton! WTH... lucky we called to ask if the pay is ready if not waste my time ah... cos somehow, things screwed up again... the cheque's still lack of a manager's signature before we can bank in... yeah... so me n June had to wonder around Tampines Mall... feeling pissed! Hmm.. and so we went to watch Eight "Under" which was quite a nice show... the huskys are really a strong n faithful bunch of doggies! So touched... I teared so much...
Anyway just when the show ended at about 3 plus, the NEC ppl called to say we can collect our pay... and good thing Apel lesson is cancelled! Whee... so happy... So after collecting our pay, me n Junie went to Bugis for some shopping... saw that skirt which I've been eyeing for quite some time but no M size... sadded... hafta wait till May for new stocks...
Yeah... I oso met this funny aunty: Was like browsing at some cargo pants... when this aunty or rather Ah-ma suddenly approached me to bargain... she kept lowering the price of the pants... and tempted me to buy... from 29 to 24... but I still din buy... haa... if it costs $20 I'll surely buy! LOL...
Third day of sch: Went for GMP tut only... 9 to 11am... but after tat stayed back to discuss DPP... and den went to meet Lou at PS... that woman was late! Irritated... cos I walked up and down a few times... and when she came... it started to rain so heavily... we cancelled our pool session... stayed at PS to haf lunch @ Swensens den walked ard the place. Hmm... went to Pure Milk to buy 5 shirts... cos its only 10 bucks for one!!! Two of which are for my younger bro... hope he likes them... haa~ Oh ya Lou bought 2 shirts n a bright pink skirt.... hmm we spent $85 there and got a member discount card... YAY~ When the rain finally stopped, we walked to Lucky Plaza to find some Kose stuff for Lou's fren... realised their facial products all v cheap there!!! Cos they got sales... yeah... spent a lot today... bleah~
Oh yeah... on our way to Orchard MRT (going home), saw Steven Lim aka the "Striptease guy" giving out brochures to tell ppl to vote for him for that "Yong Bu Yan Bai" show... EEKs... he gave me two brochures somemore...
Well... I'm so tired now... gtg to do my research... tata!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, April 26, 2006