The Girl ;

free webpage hit counter

Rong Xuan. Yong Suan.
12th Jan
Capricorn
Tampines North Pri, Temasek Sec, SRJC, Temasek Poly (Biomedical Science)
Contact: ah_girl86@hotmail.com

Speak no Evil ;



Indulges In ;


Eating habits:
Loves fine dining~
Choco-holic. Sushi-taster. Pizza-addict. Mushroom-picker. Yogurt-slurper.
Bubble tea, green tea, cocktails, pure milk.

My LifE:
Study. Eat. Sleep. Play. Money
Blog. Dance. K-Box. Shop. Work. Skate. Cycle. Bowl. Pool. Pub. *Yawnz*
Wishes On ;


MOney n More MoNey
Be less Lazy
Be an Air Stewardess
Have better time management
Go on a holiday esp Thailand to shop!
Learn Swimming
Learn Driving
Sign up for the 3G DIVA course @ Studio WU
Go for Make-up course
A Prince Charming

*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*

[ *album 1 ]
[
*album 2 (dance) ]
[
*album 3]

Her Exits;

*My other Blog ] *PUTUS ] *Aloy *Boo ] *Boo2 ] *Cyndi ] *Daddi ] *Edmund ] *Fellie ] *Fellie2 ] *Huilin ] *Hui Ping ] *Jaslyn ] *Junie ] *Jimmy ] *Jessi ] *Jessica ] *Kelvin ] *Louise ] *Mojo Jojo ] *NingZhi ] *Poodle ] *Samuel ] *ShiQin ] *Vanessa ] *Vicky] *Xiao Li ] *Xiao Pei-Er ] *Yayin ] *Yuesi ] *Yuesi2 ] *Chao Ta boy ] *Xia Xue ] *JJ ] *Shopofstuffs ] *Reddottie ]
The Memories ;

April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007


The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

[[Some updates~]]

Yeah yeah... I'm busy!

Warning... long entry!
Hmm in case u find my blog lagging... I will try to post more entries this few days so as to compensate for the lagging ok... yup aint I great?

But it seems like no one had left any comments for a long time, so I'm wondering if anyone's reading it. Well, pls tag n let me feel ur presence k... =)

Yeah anyway... Been working all along for the past 2 weeks. I feel like a waste... Cos life revolves about work and nothing else. Life's such a bore.

But at least on 6th April... Thursday... it was my off day!!! =)
Happily, I met up with Ah Gal and we went to do Xpress Pedicure @ PINC (w/ the voucher Fel n gang gave me on my birthday)... but it wasn't a nice effort done cos my nail polish were rather uneven. I had to go back a 2nd time to ask them redo cos it was really bad! Then in the evening, I went clubbing with Boo and gang, it was a really "eventful" nite for us... haa~
For more info: pls ask Boo wat she did =P

But somehow I regretted clubbing after my pedicure session... cos some of the nail polish were ruined by idiots who stepped on my feet while dancing!!! Here's how my nail colour looked.


Ya meanwhile, I oso kept myself alive with dance. but my package ended on Saturday, 8th April. Yup, had lunch @ Suntec's Pastamania w/ Jo after dancing tat day. Then, I continued with some shopping... bought 2 tank tops from U2... yellow n green~ B4 tat I oso bought a shirt from this cart-shop at Raffles Place... cos I like the bling-bling wordings alot! =) I oso bought the "Flirt" mints from the Citylink Mall's cart-shop, there's even a mirror inside. Yeah... sometimes it feels great to shop alone...


Oh yeah, on Tuesday 11th April, Junie and I met up after our work den we went for dinner and watched ICE AGE 2... wat a cute n funny show... =)

Then on Monday, 17th April. my off-day. Went for BTT w/ Junie and Ping in the morning... we had a trial test b4 the real thing... And guess wat!? I failed my first attempt during the trial!!! I was so stunned to see the word "FAILED"! But lucky tat was only a trial... Haa...

Ok, soon its time for the real test. We were all given designated seats unlike the trial test where we can choose our own seats. So the 3 of us were separated to 3 different slots. =(

Initially, I was quite reluctant to end my test since there's still 20 min left (50min for 50 QnA). So I kept double-checking my answers. After a while, this guy beside me stood up and went off. But I saw the word "FAILED" in his com screen... oh no poor chap! And so, I was damn scared the same thing will happen on me...

Hmm... but luckily the trial results did not happen on me again... haa I passed my BTT!!! I was so relieved to see a "PASSED" appearing in front of my screen... phew~ *grinz*

Anyway afterthat, we went to make the new "GO" POSB card near Ping's house... yeah so happy to get the new card... cos can use as Mastercard oso! Wow... Yup, and den we went to Marina Sq to have our lunch @ Sakae Sushi... Yummy Hana Maki!!! Slurp~

Oh yeah... I've addicted to playing MapleStory recently... omg... how bored can I be? Hmph, I wan the Da Chang Jin VCDs... Daddi! U cheated me... if not for U... I'll not be so bored to play MapleStory la =P

I wana continue another dance package.
I need to get a new MP3 or PSP.
I need to do my hair. I wana cut, dye and perm.
I need to go shopping too.

And I WANA play mahjong!!!


Just Xuan blabbering @ Wednesday, April 19, 2006