Monday, May 01, 2006
[[Happy Labour Day]]
Well... I seriously dun think I'm having a good Labour Day today... cos I'm working...
The crowd at Downtown East was indeed crazy... esp ETP n WWW... cos they'r opened to NTUC union members for FREE...
Ya most of the adults shud be happy today... cos they've received their progress package! but the most sian thing is that I'm just one year away from the money!!! Agh...
Hmm yeah... its time to vote for our govt again... PAP would most likely win (again)... ya... Anyway I dun particularly like PAP nor do I particularly hate other contesting parties... bleah~ So I'm neutral...
But do u noe something?! They claimed that the votes are sacred and secret... but do u noe the serial number that u are assigned on ur voting paper can tell ur I/C and which means ur personal particulars? They can still track u down afterall! Hmm... wat kinda secret vote is tat? I really wonder....
Well... I've nothing against the govt but the thing is that, every 5 years those contesting parties will suddenly appear and go ard the neighbourhood with those lorries... waving at citizens where ever they go... all the noise... quite irritating I shud say.... bleah...
I'm tired... perhaps I've worked too much (consecutively for 3 days and long hours)... I need a rest badly... Yeah... so I actually dun feel like going to sch tmr... sian~ Y must we have so many things to do? And yet so little time?!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, May 01, 2006