Saturday, May 06, 2006
[[Polling Day!!!]]
Just wan to say... Ren Yan Ke Wei...
People have had taken my trust for granted... so how am I supposed to believe them in future?!
Sigh... I cant be trusting others so easily the next time...
cos I dun not even trust myself sometimes...
Actually this whole thing is just sucking my life away... I really wish to be alone!!! Anyway I'm sincerely saying sorry if I did anything wrong... truth had distorted the way it shouldnt be... I'm really sorry =(
Had been working for the past 3 days... WTH... I'm freaking tired now... and I still need to do lotsa homework... sian 1/2~
Well well, I'm still waiting for Great Singapore Sales... I'm being very patient here cos I'm saving one lump sum of money... so tat I can spend, spend n spend at one go after tat!!! Lol... shiokness... so hopefully my shopping khakis can get ready n we shall all chiong together k!!! =)
Oh yeah... the pics for the Putus nite can be found here:
Click!And one last thing, today's Polling Day... haha! And I really really miss DANCING~ sobz
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, May 06, 2006