Saturday, May 27, 2006
[[These (sickening) Days...]]
Hmm... Where am I? *looks left and right*
(Wow... I suddenly remembered I actually have a blog...)
Haa... I've finally found my way to blogging after so long... hmm got miss me?!
Hmm... wat come may... my sucky days began since I started my Year 3 in TP...
Anyay these says....
I've been facing the com 24/7... having no idea what to study for my PBL tests... feeling lost in my own world (mapling)... having tonnes n tonnes projects... plus all the tests coming in a chain... stressed~ =(
Well... on a happier note, I went to watch X men III with Jo on Thursday... it was quite an action-pact and exciting show... cos the sound effects were good! We went to the Cathay Cineplex to watch... yuppy... it is another Tai-Tai place from wat we know cos got quite a few shops just for nails, masks and even one for brows... haha~
Went shopping for a short while too... and bought some stuff... managed to de-stress a bit... and so I was quite a happy girl =)
Oh ya... yest went to work... last week I never work at all which I felt was very shiok... but now no money le... so need to work again... haha! Anyway next weekend I gonna work for NEC roadshow @ Suntec again... Ah Gal working with me this time... yeah hopefully sales will be as good like the previous one =)
Wish me luck for the show as well as the 3 tests which I'm having on next Friday! Wah xiong!
Next wednesday oso got GMP presentation... hope it'll be good... I'm glad GMP report was done finally!
After next week, gonna have PA lab for 1 week... den my attachment to some pharmaceutical company for another 2 weeks... I say bye bye to my 2-week term break! SUCKS! Den I gonna chiong for Sem 2 term 2 again... wat a life I have...
Anyway Daddi... all the best for ur interview w/ NIE on Monday k... I hope u do see this... =)
Ah gal: Hmm... u oso must jiayou k...
My greatest wish this June: I wan go sing K-box and Great S'pore Sales (which is finally here)!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, May 27, 2006