Sunday, May 14, 2006
[[Update for 8-14May]]
Die... so many things to do and yet so little time to finish! Hmm ya... I'm so obsessed with playing Maple now... =_= ~ Seriously I shouldn’t be playing like everyday after sch but den its jus too addicting... omg~
08mayMON: boring day~
09mayTUE: super hungry today///had 6 hours break… used the six hours to discuss project... pathetic... supposed to have pa tut... but apparently, Mr lame fell... so the lesson was cancelled... lol... i dunno how true the reason is la… Anyway, take care Mr lame! Den we had APEL lesson at 5pm... I thought it would be some speaker with a prestigious background giving the talk… but in the end it's just some TP HR personnel or something la... After APEL, went to look for Dr. Khin... cos Fel need to ask her about some seal points things which she can’t get because of some transition error or wat. (Hmm ask y Mr Wong had chose to leave at such weird times.) The worse thing is, Khin took a freaking 20 mins to explain and she wasted our precious time~ Fel’s jus suay-ed.
10mayWED: Went century sq walk walk... DDCT lab was fun... but stupid at the same time...
11mayTHU: VESAK DAY eve
Tired but happening day!!!
Went sch... csas lesson... gmp meeting which took ages.. CSAS meeting... went Bugis... bought the skirt which I’ve eyed for a long time ago... finally! Went home... den at nite went dbl o but can’t get in... Den we went mos instead... had fun but bored too... Smoove was damn packed. Main Arena music sucked. Drinks so ex. Apparently, Mr Chan Kah Meang, my lecturer was there too, funny n nice teacher... after tat he actually sent boo and me home cos we had to leave earlier but wey chong n kao xiong tombang on his BMW... haa Mr Chan n Boo were crapping along the journey, interesting conversation~ Anyway I hate grinders who dance behind me… they suck. Wat a day… went clubbing again on Vesak Day's Eve... and I concluded tat MOS sucked pretty much!!! I never liked the place since I entered it during CNY tat time... suck suck suck!!! Music sucked. The crowd sucked. The drinks sucked. Haiz one word: everything SUCK! LOL~
12mayFRI: Went shopping after work w/ sis n mum @ Bugis… OG! Bought a Billabong cap before tat… loved it a lot =) Managed to buy my mum her mother’s day present~ Well, I hope my mum likes it!
13maySAT: VESAK DAY
In the evening, went to work. EK was crazy as ever with lotsa ppl… After work, went to SCATCH to do manicure.
14maySUN: MOTHER’s DAY
Yeah... today's Happy Mother's Day... But I'm cooped up at home... Blowing my nose... sneezing n wheezing~ *looks at the pile of tissues on my computer table* =_=!
Yeah... been raining n raining for the past few days too… Super sian... ppl around me (esp my colleagues Jing Shen n Fadzly) have caught the flu virus n not surprisingly, I caught it from them too!!! Blardy... I HATE RAINY DAYS!!! Oh well, perhaps I've been playing too much for the past 2 days too... Happening+Rain= FLU!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, May 14, 2006