Friday, June 16, 2006
[[Happy Day!]]
Went to work today... free of fever but not sore throat!
Dumb doctor... he din give medicine for fever... so at nite fever kept rising... so I took some paracetamol tabs b4 I sleep n morning I ok le... (the tabs are manufactured from Sunward somemore!) =_=
Ya... den the sore throat medicine he gave doesnt help much at all too... so dumb... it still hurts!
Anyway today's work wasnt as smooth... I broke a beaker in the morning while doing ID test... and kept making mistakes lo... but at least I managed to get all my desired results after much determination =)
Hmm ya I oso kept redoing titration for Propanolol tabs... for NINE times... sian... cos the results keep failing... simply cant get within the stated range so had to redo n redo!
Well... Time passes so fast... soon its time to knock off! Haa...
Hmm went shopping @ bugis street... like a mad woman... I chiong n spent like mad for the GSS:
Before that, I went to look for Gal at her workplace and she surprised me with a new "nightmare before xmas pouch" having to know i lost my old one the other day (but "unfortunately" found back it back yesterday)... aw so sweet of her! Love u gal! But she bought the same one I used to have... and so I went to exchange for Emily the Strange pouch instead plus topped up 2 dollars more... lol~
Afterwhich...
shaped eyebrows
bought purple shades,
purple pearly necklace,
one top for eric's present,
one top for jem,
puma sling bag
n gold sandals
Think I spent my money without battling my eyelids,
I'm so broke now... but I'm a happy girl today! LOL...
Looking forward to seeing fireflies @ Malaysia tmr! =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, June 16, 2006