Saturday, June 24, 2006
[[How Time Flies~]]
Whoosh... yesterday marks the end of my 2-week attachment @ Sunward... wah time flies!
Mixed feelings... a part of me is glad to leave the boring place but a part of me doesnt want to leave... cos it means I've to go back to sch... for another traumatising term! Sheesh...
Anyway after work yest, went to have steamboat dinner @ Bugis w/ my colleagues... as a kind of farewell... And so the 8 of us: Me, Kang Qi, Siewyue, Jun Da, Guoping, Chai Wei, Jian Long n Xi Liu went tog... the food there was
okay la... not say fantastic... but the tom-yam soup base is nice! =) And I think overall, its still better than Seoul Garden's (fyi: I dun like Seoul Garden... food sucks n so EX!)
Oh well, we ate a lot of mushies and fu-zhou balls... wow soon we'll become
Super Mario for all the mushies we ate! LOL...
Hmm shall thanks Jun Da for sponsoring the 3 of us (KQ, SY n me) for the dinner... so in the end I only paid $3.30 instead of 15 bucks... haha~
Blabber blabber blabber... its home sweet home...
Took the same train w/ Jianlong (who's oso my BMS senior) cos he stayed in Pasir Ris... wow imagine having to travel everyday to Tuas to work when u stay at the east... think I'll peng! Oh ya... saw him running all the way from Boon Lay interchange to the company on Thursday... power! Though its only one stop... but its still very far can?! And surprisingly, he can reach on the same time when Mel n me alighted from Bus 252... *salutes*
Yup... now my boring life had ended... let me start a better n new life!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, June 24, 2006