Thursday, June 22, 2006
[[If only I could...]]
The Putus finally got to meet today... we went to attend Cel granny's wake...
Ah Ma (Wei wei) is finally back too... she's looking good so I suppose Ah gong din ill'treat her... =)
Hmm... we had a good time chatting... abt the past n now...
I was thinking... If only I could... I would turn back time... cos that's where we were the happiest n most carefree...
I remember the days where we would wander abt after sch... TM was like our second home
And I remember staying over at each other's house to mug... but spent most of the time slacking...
And I remember the days where I would go Cel's house to play DDR... trying to compete w/ her sis n bro...
And I remember the good old days during HCL lessons... how we hated Chong... how we curse n swear at her...
And I remembered how we shared our fun n luffter together...
All these memories... still in my heart...
So I still love my Putus after all...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, June 22, 2006