Thursday, June 01, 2006
[[It's complicated~]]
Feeling so fucked up after facing the 2 conflicts yesterday, one in school n one at home.
Its supposed to be a happy day... cos my dad's birthday.
But things screwed up... he kicked a big fuss for nothing as usual and everyone turned out to be really pissed... even the small kids at home oso kenna for nothing... I feel so disappointed with everything around me now...
I'm sick n tired of all the miscommunication~ Can we ever sit down to explain everything once and for all?!
But the more I say... will the matters get worse... nevertheless... I'll still stand out and say it... to clear ur doubts n mine... I dun like guessing games.
How I wish I could jus shun myself up in a tiny room n never come out again...
My heart is crying... no one will understand... complicating mess~
Can I ever be happy again?! respect n manners everybody pls. I'm mentally n physically in distress
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, June 01, 2006