Wednesday, June 14, 2006
[[Journey to the West 2]]
Day 3 of Attachment @ SunwardMy attachment's getting more fun... and time passes more smoothly as compared to Day 1... mayb cos my 3 frens who were supposed to work at the production site returned to help in the QC lab... =)
So far, I've tried doing ID tests with their IR machine... which is more convenient than our sch's... cos no need to pound the powder into disks... waste time!
Ya, I've COPIED a lot of SOPs too... then I oso helped Chai Wei to collect samples @ the warehouse n did sampling tests. Den helped this n tat. Anyway my colleagues are nice ppl, so its good to have them ard... eg CW, Jun Da, Guo Ping (smart n good- looking NUS guy *swoons*)...
In fact, most of them are there to do attachment... but I think Sunward is some cheapo company that goes ard hiring students on attachment... =P
Hmm but no way am I going to take up this kinda jobs in future... cos it gets too routine sometimes...
Anyway past 2 days had been having lunch @ the bus stop outside... since the lab is just so pathetically small???? Wah lao... imagine the people practically eat, sleep, do documentation and doodle and chat over the small table there... Haa~ But den, the 4 of us had to stay to eat in the lab today... sian-ed cos we like the bus stop lo! Nobody there to disturb us oso... that stupid Shabu must have complained during their staff meeting and now we cant eat there... sigh~ Wats so wrong with it?!
Damn thing, I jus caught a flu bug today... and I've been sneezing n wheezing since morning... den had to be like a sick cat in the lab... din do much except for some ID tests again... got to do it with Eugene who is quite a cute n funny guy... =)
Anyway tmr got to help Chai Wei to go warehouse collect samples again... looking forward to it... but... will I be ok den?! *prays hard*
Guess wat? I got my ezlink card back. happy =)
Doubts cleared, he is found guilty!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, June 14, 2006