Monday, June 12, 2006
[[Journey to the West]]
Finally the weekends!
I truly enjoyed myself for the past 2 days... after one week of being stuck in school!
SAT: Went to sch for PA test... den had gmp meeting. think my group is rather too efficient for me to handle. Went work 4 to 10pm... den to MOS (the much dreaded place) w/ Cyn n peeps... but it turned out to be fun today! Cos the crowd wasnt as crazy like the 2 previous times... I learnt something: NEVER to go clubbing during public hols n eves! And anyway, Pure54 was really fun... mambo... got alot of uncles n angmohs dancing... LOL~ and some of them are even dressed like the 60s... so cool lo... I'm intending to do that one fine day! Waiting only...
Well, met a bunch of noob guys who were trying to dance with us... arg... they suck! Got one guy even
asked his fren to ask me if I could dance with him... den I was thinking y he hadnt asked me in the first place?! Wah lao... so =_=! Of cos I said
NO! Wat a weak guy... I admire his fren instead! Haa... but either way... I wouldnt want to dance with any other ppl except my frens =P
SUN: HEAVY RAIN upon reaching Hougang in the afternoon. Mood-spoiler. Had to pay normal rate cos I
lost my EZ-link card together with my fave "Nightmare before Xmas" pouch n admin card on Friday! Another mood-spoiler. (pray that the person returns me my things SOON!) But I finally got to sing K box after a loooooong time... so I was still a happy girl at the end of the day.
Anyway something's puzzling me... y wouldnt he let me see his HP? something's amiss... I shall find out more... Yeah... in a few hours' time... I'm going on a Journey to the West... to my 2-week attachment @ TUAS... Mon-Fri... 8.30am to 6pm! Hopefully I can make it back alive after retrieving my "Shen Jing"! Pray hard for me k! I need your blessings!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, June 12, 2006