Sunday, June 04, 2006
[[Lalala...]]
Friday: Yeah... I was quite a happy girl... (except for the fucked-up taxi trip earlier in the morning... damn sarcastic blardy sucking driver... he shall go die!)
Well... took a taxi but still reached sch so late... but GMP test started late... so I should really thank my lucky star! Yup... after sch went to Suntec IT show with my sis... I finally bought my mp3 after so long... some cheapo brand but it has the things that I wanted like fm radio n recorder... slim like ipod nano too! The great thing is that it only costs 149 bucks for a 2 GB MP4! Haa... wat a bargain I have! Yup, my frens think my sis n I doesnt look like each other... cos they guessed she was my poly fren... pengs~ Well, in fact we really dun look like each other... =P
Anyway I felt so relaxed after sch on friday cos the weekends are here! Sch had been so stressful for the past week tat I really feel like being strangled on a tight rope...
Saturday: Wow, I'm just back working for the IT show @ suntec... today had been a hectic day cos early morning went sch den worked in the afternoon till nite... managed to sell 3 notebooks today... which is rather good le (since I reached there at 3 plus) This time I decided not to give myself too much stress... so I shall take things easier and mayb I wont be so strung-up... hmm if can sell I'm happy liao! But then I still hope sales will be good tmr =)
Jiayou! I can do it...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, June 04, 2006