Tuesday, June 06, 2006
[[Life in the lab~]]
Had lab project from 9-5pm in school... tiring but fun... esp with edwin around... he's a joker lo... was luffing my head off today... lol...
Anyway I got a BIG shock today... cos when I threw some concentrated Sulphuric acid into the waste bottle... a "volcano eruption" happened... wah lao... I was really stunned lo... cos I never expect such a thing to happen so
suddenly... mayb due to some chemical reaction... den some brownish fluid spurted out of the bottle after the eruption... SO SCARY... even got sizzling noises! Lucky I was shielded by my labcoat and the glass panel of the fumehood... if not... gone case le... I surely go blind or even disfigured by the acid! Heng ah... now I know the importance of the goggles n lab coats!
Hmm ya... quite sian-ed cos we kept making mistakes for our lab experiments... mainly cos the stupid Lam gave us wrong info... sucker... den all our results wrong... den have to redo n redo... going mad sia! Hope our lab work n results will turn out fine tmr... *prays*
Well, I'm thinking about my future again...
Imagine being stuck in the lab working from 9 to 5pm everyday? Then, U'r Only able to eat n drink at certain times of the day... And toilet-access may be a problem? Hmm... not only that... getting to the work place may take u 2 hours from house everyday? Or worst stilll... U'r already losing interest in what u'r doing... and U'r facing all the experiments. ALONE. 5 days a week. 365 days (minus weekends, public hols and annual leave) a year.
I'm fearing it... dunno why... I really need a motivation to continue on.
Hmm... actually I tot of opening an eatery... e.g. selling bubble tea n snacks... near neighbourhood schools... tats my greatest wish... Worst to worst, I'll go find a rich man n marry. If I can really find one...
I'm deprived of playing... singing... dancing... seriously.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, June 06, 2006