Wednesday, July 12, 2006
[[2006 World Cup Finals]]
It was a really spectacular but disappointing match. France lost to Italy.
But Zidane's headshot was like
WOW. I really admire him ok! Bet tat sickening italy guy must have provoked him too much, so he got head-butted down... served that sucker right!
Anyway I finally won my bet... so tats not too bad... Draw at Full-time =P
-updated-
After sch on Tuesday, went to have lunch @ Pastamania w/ Gal... oh I like that banana dessert of the buddy meal la! Yummy =)
Anyway she took like a million years to reach la! So I went to walk ard TM at the Hokkaido Fair... in the end spent so much money jus to buy a packet of seasoned scallops that cost 100g for 10 bucks! I must be crazy when I bought it!
Wah Lao... but at nite some blardy ants infested my scallops... in order not to waste them, I flicked all the ants into the sink n preserved the scallops cos they are jus too nice to be thrown away just like that!
See... it tastes so nice even ants wana eat them ok! so I cant possibly waste them u noe! LOL...
I think the scallops will taste even better after the infest of ants... wahahahaha~
Oh... shall go swimming tmr... mayb tanning too... I better start exercising cos Napfa test is coming! =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, July 12, 2006