Sunday, July 30, 2006
[[Crazy days @ EK]]
Well... this 2 days had been working at EK...
Cashier work was hectic for Sat. as usual. customers can be nasty assholes.
Hmm... poor Jing Wen, his SIM card got blocked cos cute Nicole played with his PUK code... Well try entering the code for more than 3 times wrong?! That's it... say
bye bye to the card
forever. Haa~
Wat a bad day. Worked as Guest Relation Officer today w/ Jialing. Some system cork up. Webcam cant work. Printer spoilt. pissed everyone off... Oh tat Marcus jus came back to work again... and he's jus making me so irritated la... arg keep disturbing me!!! y did he come back to suck my blood?! LOL... Hmm ya the stupid kid that screwed my maple acc came to play today. she's such a bitch I say... =X
Anyway was doing some online shopping when I came across this webbie... think the things there not bad...
somehow it inspired me to create a same shop =)
Click !!!
I hate it... I keep coughing n coughing.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, July 30, 2006