Thursday, July 27, 2006
[[Shopping Day!!!]]
Oh! Its another shopping day!!!
Went orchard w/ Fel, Jo and Shiqin after sch... first stop was Far East... tats where Fel spent the most time trying out
practically all the clothes @ Entre... the salesgirl is like tempting her to buy so many la... but indeed she spent more than $100 there... haha~ Rich gal... but soon gg broke... LOL... Then Shi Qin oso bought a pants there... happy for them =)
After tat, we walked ard before proceeding to Heeren... yuppie... oh ya! Jo got new nick name... called "Mushroom"... I like it! Cos its yummy... lol~ but she hates it... Lalala...
Well, the four of us sure had fun suaning the things in those shops we had entered... felt rather high man... like 4 siao char bos... but do u think we care?! Haha...
Yup... I'm rather proud of myself... cos I managed not to spent a single cent while shopping today! Amazing... I oso cant believe it...
But I dun mind going shopping again... cos retail therapy is still one of my best way to release stress... lol~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, July 27, 2006