Friday, July 14, 2006
[[Sickening ants! Bananas! Exercise! I Hate John Lam! PISSED!]]
Omg... ants seem to be everywhere I go... Y are they following me?! Hmm... perhaps I'm just too sweet... =X
Anyway... is this season of the banana harvest!? Cos recently, ppl around me are into wearing YELLOW! Oh may all the bananas in the world unite...
Oh Yes... I need to go work out... cos Napfa test is coming... on 6th SEPT! WTH... shall go swimming, jogging and cycling! I miss dancing too... haiz...
YEAH YEAH... my hatred for "Lame" is getting deeper day by day. *Looks at the darn shitty result for my quiz* He sucks big time la! Dunno how to teach. Never teach. Give us tests qns we've never seen before! ARG... wo yao da xiao ren! (At least my GMP test wasnt tat bad =P)
Hmm... I'm damn pissed after I knew that my maple account had been hacked. all my hard work gone down the drain. arg blardy fcuker. biatch.
Anyway tmr I'm gg to Biopolis which is like so freaking far @ Buona Vista, 2-5pm for a talk. I wonder where n how to go there... waste my beautiful saturday sia! SIAN~
ok... I'm randomly and hysterically releasing my pms. bleah.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, July 14, 2006