
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]

last sat: went marina sq after the talk @ Biopolis w/ Fel, Jo n Junie. kept meeting the 02 peeps wherever we go... lol...
last sun: went work. den went junie's hse listen e-lect. she's sick. sigh acc her to see doc but we waited for the medicine for so freaking long. wth. den we went pasar malam. tried chou dou fu! smell like shit n taste like sewage! omg~
mon: wat else? monday blues again. tried jogging on treadmill @ home... good to sweat it all out =)
tue: lunch @ Pastamania w/ Jo... den went to meet daddi @ orchard. shopped ard... bought heels ($11 only!) and that red spag shirt which I've aimed for 2 weeks @ 30% discount! wow. wat a steal! of cos damn happy la! den we went movies @ Cathay cineplex... pirate 2 was nice =) but that kraken was stupid! Haa... gonna have Pirate 3 I think... looking forward to it! Spiderman 3 is coming May 2007! The preview looks exciting~ Anyway Johnny Depp is like so CUTE ok!! Love him man... Lol~ Oh well, I'm truly a satisfied girl today =) wowz... but seems like shopping was too rush today... gotta do more shopping on sat den! Whee~Shall look forward to sat! =)

Hmm anyway shud I go to Jolin's qian chang hui tmr?
Dun be too gullible n naive... cos U'll be the biggest fool.